- Fresh graduate or last semester student from Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or other related major
- Familiar in using software for motion graphics i.e. adobe after effects, adobe photo shop and adobe illustrator – also be able to draw sketch manually.
- Able to do cinema 4D, after FX, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good artistic layout, great motion timing an out of the box concept
- Hard worker, quick learner, creative, innovative, able to work alone, under pressure, having strong personality and responsible to deadline.
- Enjoy long working hours and during weekends whenever necessary
- Good portfolio
- Ready join as soon as possible
- Female, max. 23 years old
- Fresh graduate or last semester in any major from reputable university
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Hard worker, quick learner, creative, innovative, good attitude, able to work under pressure and responsible.
- Good communication, energetic personality, self-motivated and honest.
- Should be a team player, high initiative, and independent.
- Will be join min. 3 months
- Will be work full time 5 days a week
- Willing to work under one of PT. Aprilis subsidiaries
Intern Reporter will research and do assigned writings. The role holder must have a great writing skill. Reporter have to be proficient in writing articles (both in Bahasa Indonesia & English).
• Female, Max. Age 23 years old.
• Fresh graduate or last semester student from any kinds of majority, preferably English Literature, journalism, mass communication with great writing skill.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill in English both oral & written.
• Able to work under pressure & on deadline.
• Enjoy long working hours and during weekends whenever necessary, able to work alone, hard worker, innovative, and creative.
• Observant of trend, recent issues, and teens life.
• Must have instagram, twitter, and other social media account.
• Highly curious and courteous.
• Willing to work hard, over time and workmanlike
- Support technicians troubleshoot software and hardware problems, computer, server, and networking maintenance
- Hardware and software documentations/Administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software systems, network, printers and scanners
- Existing software/supporting application maintenance
- Understanding about PABS+X
- Diploma degree
- Male, maximum age 28 years old
- Minimal 2 year experience will be adventage
- Only for full-Time position
- Strong understanding of Networking, Setting & Configuration for Windows Server. Hard worker, able to work under pressure, customer oriented, motivated and quick learner about new hardware/technology, basic knowledge about windows/web application
- Interested candidates must enjoy long working hours and during weekends whenever necessary, able to work alone, hard worker, innovative, and creative.
- Video editing
- Male, max. 23 years old
- Fresh graduate or last semester student in any major, preferably in broadcasting
- Have a good skill with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro (After Effect is a plus)
- Know how to operate camera is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Able to work long hours
- Work well within targets and deadlines
- Work well both in team or individually
- Proactively approach your existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Identify opportunities for campaign, selling events program, services, sponsorship, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Female, max. 28 years old
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business/Management/Public Relations
- 3-5 years’ experience on related field, preferable have experience in advertising agency/digital agency/digital company
- At least 2 year(s) of working in the same company
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Sales Planning, Prospecting Skill, Negotiation & Closing Skills, Management and Market Knowledge
- Online and offline savvy, has deep interest in digital
- Strong analytical thingking, able to work in a team as well as individuality
- Should be highly motivated and target oriented
- Proficient in English, both of oral and written
- Willing to work under one of PT. Aprilis subsidiaries
ONLY HARD WORKERS & PASSIONATE PEOPLE MAY APPLY!
Please know that you'll be working in a fast paced, high-pressured, environment,
you may have to work on the weekends and holidays to meet deadlines or to work on projects/events.
If you do, specially if you are passionate about Gogirl!
Please send your detailed resume with photo & put the vacancy name on the top right of the envelope/letter
or at the subject line of your email. Portfolio for design position (Mandatory).
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT. APRILIS MAJU MEDIA
Jl. Kebayoran Lama Raya No.2C
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
with 1 MB maximum size in PDF format file